Reotemp's bimetal thermometers are reliable and accurate temperature sensors requiring no electricity or wiring. Adjustable angle thermometers allow for east temperature monitoring from any position and they are ideal for local indication. They can be recalibrated with a turn of the calibration screw on the back of the dial.
- Heavy-duty process grade design
- Dial is adjustable to any position for easy viewing
- ±1% Full scale accuracy
- Hermetically sealed
- Standard external reset for easy calibration
- Silicone fillable for vibration
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- 5 in. Dial
- White background with black markings
- Glass lens
- 1/4 in. diameter stem
- 300 Stainless Steel
- 1/2" NPT connection
- Temperature range 0° to 250°F.
- Head temperature should not exceed 200°F
- Stem should not be exposed to continuous temperatures exceeding 50% over-range or 800°F
- Minimum 2" immersion in liquid and 4" in gas.
- IP67, Nema 6 rated, meets ASME B40.3
- For use in process, industrial, refinery , commercial and HVAC industries.
- 5" Dial, Adjustable Angle w/ Reset.