RDS Manufacturing 91 Gallon Aluminum Rectangular Transfer Fuel Tanks are made in the USA and are DOT approved for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel. These tanks have fully welded seams and are 100% pressure tested before leaving the manufacturer. Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting fuel from contamination.
Note: Transfer tanks have a drain plug and can be used to gravity feed diesel.
- 2 in. female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (sold separately)
- No rust 0.125 in. heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles to reduce sloshing
- Vehicle rollover safety valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8 in. NPTF(F) drain plug
- DOT approved tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- Shape: Rectangle
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Diamond Plated
- Capacity: 91 Gallon
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Dimensions: 57 in. L x 20 in. W x 19 in. H
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 in. - adds 2 in. to total length and 1 in. to total width
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
- Always measure the truck's bed for clearance at corners, wheel wells, etc.