RDS Manufacturing 51 Gallon Powder Coated Aluminum Auxiliary Tank Toolbox Combos are made in the USA and are DOT approved. Each tank comes with gas cap, drain fittings, manual sight gauge, fuel filler shroud, along with internal baffles to reduce sloshing. Toolboxes come with linked stainless steel locks that also secure the fuel fill to prevent tampering, and two lift cylinders to hold open the crowned lid.
Note: Includes a Diesel Install Kit that easily connects the RDS tank to the OEM fuel tank. Not intended to be used with gasoline.
- Gravity feed diesel to increase driving range
- No rust 0.125 in. heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles to reduce sloshing
- Vehicle rollover safety valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8 in. NPTF(F) drain plug
- Toolbox lid is reinforced with welded lid braces
- 2 gas filled lift cylinders assist in opening and holding open the toolbox kit
- 2 stainless steel paddle opening hand, 1 locking, are linked together - lid can be opened from either side
- Manual sight fuel gauge included
- Type: Auxiliary Tank with Toolbox
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Capacity: 51 Gallon
- Empty Weight: 90 lbs.
- Total Dimensions: 50 in. L x 20 in. W x 19 in. H
- Tank Dimensions: 50 in. L x 20 in. W x 12 3/4 in. H
- Toolbox Dimensions: 44 in. L x 20 in. W x 6 1/4 in. H
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 in. - adds 2 in. to total length and 1 in. to total width
- Always measure the truck's bed for clearance at corners, wheel wells, etc.
Installation Instructions (PDF Download)
RDS DOT Permit (PDF Download)