Ranger pumps feature helical gears along with long lasting wear surfaces making the pumps both quiet and durable. They also have precision ground shafts, a rugged housing, outboard bearings and relief valve with a packed seal design, making them ideal for industrial or truck applications.
Pumps are capable of producing up to 154 GPM at 700 RPM.
All Pumps come with (HB) outboard bearing and (RV) relief valve
Other options: Gear Reduction, Hydraulic Adapter & Rigid Coupling, Viton Mechanical Seal, Stainless Steel Shaft, Carbon Graphite Bushing, TFE & Graphite Bushing, Carbon Graphite Packing, TFE & Graphite Packing, etc. Please call for details.
- Positive shaft and gear support with four internal bearings
- Dowel pins insure positive pump alignment
- Hardened gears and shafts for long service life
- Integral speed reducer available as an option
- Field adjustable relief available
- Fabrication includes base, coupling, and drives
- Ports Orientation: 90 degree
- Max Temp: 350°F
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max Speed: 700 RPM
- Theoretical Capacity: 0.22 GPR
- Drive Connection: Outboard Bearing
- Bushing: Bronze
- Shaft: Carbon Steel
- Relief Valve: Yes
- Housing and Backplates: ASTM A48 Class 30 Cast Iron
- Gears: Iron Alloy
- Gear Bushings: Bronze
- Gaskets: Fiber
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Shaft and RV Parts: Carbon Steel
Field Adjustable Relief Valve - A relief valve is needed for the pump system to protect the pump from over-pressure. The valve can be positioned to provide protection for the discharge. A high pressure spring is available to give a full range of relief settings.