Fuel Filter/Water Separator For High-Flow Applications. FBO-10 and FBO-14 filter assemblies are designed to meet the toughest hydrocarbon refueling conditions and designed for easy cartridge changeouts. The FBO assembly can be used on mobile refuelers or installed in refueling cabinets. The FBO unit can also be used for diesel fuel dispensing pumps, as a primary fuel filter/water separator for large diesel engines, or as bulk fuel handling, fuel transfer, and other higher flow applications.
The FBO assembly can flow from 10 GPM (38 LPM) to 75 GPM (284 LPM), depending on which model, filter, and type of fuel to be filtered. The assembly features a “locking ring collar”, which attaches the filter housing to the aluminum die cast filter head with four bolts. The slotted “locking ring collar” allows maintenance personnel to hand loosen the four collar bolts, rotate, and lower the bowl assembly for filter changeouts. FBO assemblies are great for biofuel applications because of ease of service, rugged construction, and the optional electric heater.
- Die-cast aluminum head
- Steel filter bowl assembly
- Powder coated components
- Mounting bracket
- Locking ring collar “no V-clamps”
- 1.5” NPT inlet and outlet
- Viton® seals
- Designed to withstand a max pressure of 150 PSI and a max temperature of 240F
- Manual drain valve (1/4” NPT)
- Manual vent valve
- Sight glass (1/2” NPT)
- 120 volt AC explosion proof heater option available
- Wide variety of accessories, filters and applications available