Don’t be caught in the water without one of these Racor Marine gasoline spin-on series filters. These filters are designed for high performance applications, and are coated with a durable electrostatically applied powder coating for superior corrosion resistance. Your engine will perform better than ever with clean, water free fuel.
RAC-02 & 32 are UL listed for use on Inboard and Outboard motors.
RAC-01 is intended for use on Outboard motors only.
- Clear contaminant collection bowl with drain valve for outboards only
- 10 micron Aquabloc media
- High capacity and long life
- Rated at 98% efficient at 10 micron per SAE test procedures
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Metal bowl units for inboard powered boats meet 33 CFR and USCG regulations
- Meet ABYC standard for gasoline-powered vessels
- Micron: 10
- Max Operating Pressure: 7 PSI
- Ambient Temp Range: -40°F to 255°F
- Max Fuel Temp: 190°F
- Service Clearance (under bowl): 1.0
Downloads320R-RAC Series Manual (PDF Download)
660R-RAC Series Manual (PDF Download)
RA120RRAC02 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA120RRAC01 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA320RRAC02 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA320RRAC01 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA660RRAC02 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA490RRAC01 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)
RA660RRAC01 CAD Drawing (PDF Download)