The Powerblanket® Hot Box saves you money by keeping your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. The Hot Box pallet warmer can be easily assembled, disassembled, and reassembled. This makes it ideal for cold weather storage, freeze protection, transporting, job site heating, remote location use, and other heating requirements. Standard Hot Boxes hold product between 100°F and 120°F and optional adjustable thermostatic controllers allow temperatures to be precisely controlled.
- Durable, vinyl shell
- Preserve temperature sensitive material
- Install quickly and effortlessly
- Heat bulk materials and palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc
- Two side access doors
- Certified to UL/CSA/CE standards
- Standard 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty covers materials and workmanship.
- Frame: Plastic
- Control: Internal thermostat
- Voltage: 110 V
- Wattage: 1200 W
- Amps: 10
- Temperature range: 100° F - 110° F
Specifications (PDF Download)