Powerblanket IBC tote warmers and tote heaters efficiently and safely heat temperature sensitive materials. Most chemicals and industrial supplies have stringent storage and temperature requirements. Cold temperatures can be particularly troublesome. If you store chemicals or other industrial supplies in large totes, it's difficult to find an effective heating solution. IBC heater blankets provide safe, consistent heat, ensuring your totes are stored at optimal temperatures. IBC tote warmers offer consistent, and regulated heat distribution at a fraction of the cost of other industrial heating blanket alternatives. The advanced insulation prevents heat loss and will protect down to -40°F/-40°C. The heating element within the blanket allows for more surface area contact, conserving energy and greatly reducing hot and cold spots. Heat paints, roofing materials, chemicals, epoxies, resins, equipment, and pallets of any material with these industrial heating blankets.
- The 550 gallon (1325 liters) stainless steel IBC tote heater from Powerblanket offers cutting-edge technology
- Flexible, easy-to-install design
- Effectively, evenly, and reliably heat your IBC tote, keeping the contents protected and at the optimal temperature.
- Comes with an adjustable digital thermostat, so you can control the tote heaters temperature.
- The material of the heater is a durable and rugged vinyl shell
- Can be safely used in temperatures as low as -40 ºF. This revolutionary design provides uniform heat throughout the tote, thus eliminating hot and cold spots.
- 550 Gallon (1325 L)
- Programmable digital temperature controller
- Approx. product temperature up to 145°F (± 5°F)/ 63°C (±3°C)
- 48"L x 42"W x 71" H Heated dimensions
- NEMA 5-15 Amp plug
- 120V AC voltage
- 1440 Watt nominal power
- 12 nominal amperage
- ETL Certified to UL, CSA, CE Safety Standards
- Approx. weight 53 lbs.