Plastic pressure relief valves are multi-functional, normally-closed valves for system pressure relief, pump protection, enhancing pump performance, by-pass relief, and balancing pressure in a process system. Available in PVC, CPVC, Kynar PVDF, Natural Polypropylene, PTFE, and glass-filled Polypropylene depending on size.
Series RVT valves are ideal for corrosive and other chemical process, as well as deionized water, reverse osmosis water...any ultra-pure liquid. Plast-O-Matic relief valves deliver higher flow at lower overpressures than other typical relief valves. Operation is smooth, sensitive and extremely accurate.
Angle-pattern design features a smooth PTFE shaft to prevent chatter and sticking, and a triple u-cup seal to isolate the spring. RVT offers the Plast-O-Matic patented Fail Dry design for added protection.
• Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 100 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Available in PVC, Corzan CPVC, natural polypro, PTFE, and Kynar PVDF;
• Sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2".
• Not recommended for crystallizing liquids.
• 3rd u-cup provides a second isolation of the control spring; design features the patented Fail-Dry safety vent.
• Designed for low maintenance and easy to adjust.
- Protect systems and equipment from dangerous overpressures.
- For use as back pressure valve, straight relief, by-pass relief or back pressure regulator.
- Offer wide range of pressure settings from 5-150 PSI (0.4-10.4 BAR)with sensitive operation.
- Designed with a PTFE shaft for non-sticking operation in RVT series.
- Diaphram design RVD eliminates crystallization problems.
- Available in-line and angle patterns.
- Provide minimum maintenance through simple and efficient design.