For applications requiring a compact, cost-effective and high-pressure rated valve with extended cycle life. These valves are spring return normally closed and direct acting with a simple push-pull plunger design. There is no minimum pressure required for operation. The PTFE bellows shaft seal eliminates the need for an elastomer seal which can weaken as a result of chemical attack. The PTFE bellows assures non sticking operation and exceptionally long cycle life. The bellows design also allows a stock valve to be used for vacuum or pressure. The poppet seat ensures bubble tight shutoff.
- Compact Size: Only 4-9/16'' high, these valves are ideal for limited space installations
- Economical: Low unit cost coupled with high pressure ratings and considerable flow rates (Cv of 0.5 or 0.8) offer excellent opportunities for systems requiring quick opening/quick closing solenoid valves
- High Pressures: Particularly for applications where high backpressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow to spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI
- Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere
- Versatility: Can be used with all type solutions. Includes acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. For pressure, drain or vacuum service. Superior Performance: 2,000,000 cycle design
- Energy Efficient: Molded 11 watt NEMA 4X style coil with DIN standard connector results in low energy consumption
- Sizes: 1/4'' and 1/2'' pipe sizes with 3/16'' (4.8 mm) or 1/4'' (6.4 mm) orifice
- Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas
- Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled
- Coil Connector Light: Can be ordered with this optional feature, which lights up brightly to show when the solenoid is energized
- Pipe Size: 1/2 in.
- Orifice Size: 3/16 in.
- Cv: .5
- Seal Material: Viton
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 140 PSI (9.5 bar)
- Max. Outlet Pressure: 70 PSI (4.8 bar)
- Connection: Threaded
- Coil Insulation Class: F
- Coil Surface Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Max. Allowable Ambient Temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- VA Inrush: 66
- VA Holding: 24