A single thermoplastic valve, designed for severe service applications with virtually every type of liquid. For pressure, drain or vacuum service. Valves are spring return normally-closed and direct-acting with a simple push-pull plunger design. There is no minimum pressure required for operation. The PTFE bellows shaft seal eliminates the need for an elastomer seal which can weaken as a result of chemical attack. The PTFE bellows assures smooth, non-sticking operation and exceptionally long cycle life; over 2 million in laboratory conditions. The bellows design also allows a stock valve to be used for vacuum or pressure. The poppet seat ensures bubble-tight shutoff.
- Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- Versatility: For use with virtually every type solution, including acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids.
- Superior Performance: Over 2 million cycles in laboratory conditions.
- Dependability and Safety: Patented Fail Dry® design provides visual warning if seal malfunctions. Avoids costly shutdown, as valve continues to function.
- New W24 Solenoid Coil: with Z-Cool DIN Connector uses a fraction of the energy required by traditional coils. Optional R24 coil available for intermittent service.
- Rated Continuous Duty: with maximum ambient temperature of 122ºF/50ºC.
- Coil Connector Light: Indicates when valve is energized (open). Standard on W24 coil.
- Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. no metal parts in wetted areas.
- Exacting Quality: All valves individually inspected and 100% tested to insure reliable operation.
- Materials: Geon® PVC, Corzan® CPVC, glass-filled polypropylene and Kynar® PVDF
- Seals: Viton (FKM)
- Pipe Size: 1/2 in.
- Flow Rate: 3.4 GPM (12.9 LPM) at 5 ft. per second velocity
- Orifice Size: 3/8 in.
- Watts: 24
- Cv: 2
- Max Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI (8,5 Bars)
- Max Back Pressure: 18 PSI (1,2 Bars)