The PetroClear® 40510D is a spin-on filter for high-flow fuel dispensers that utilizes a 10 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from neat gasoline, ethanol blends, diesel and biodiesel. The 40510D also detects and reacts to phase separation in ethanol blends and senses water in gasoline, diesel and biodiesel.
This filter has a 1 – 12 UNF mounting thread (3/4 in. flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications such as Gilbarco, Wayne, Bennet, Tokheim and other major manufacturers’ dispensers.
Notes: Designed for particulate removal (10 micron) and senses both free and emulsified water and detects and reacts to phase separation. Not to be used in aviation fuel applications.
- Designed for particulate removal (10 micron) and senses both free and emulsified water and detects and reacts to phase separation
- Compatible with neat gasoline, ethanol blended fuels and all diesels, including biodiesel fuels
- "Dual Purpose" models provide protection during the transition from neat gasoline to ethanol blends without the need to change filters
- Once filter has absorbed 5.9 ounces (175 mil) of water, flow will noticeably slow
- Center chemical core assembly detects and reacts to phase separation and significantly restricts flow through filters
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process
- UL® recognized
- Model: 40510D
- Filter Type: Spin-On
- Media Type: Cellulose with Super Absorbent Media and Chemical Core (Particulate Removing, Water Sensing, & Detects Phase Separation)
- Micron Rating: 10 Micron (Nominal)
- Absorption: Once filter has absorbed 5.9 ounces (175 mil) of water, flow will noticeably slow
- Diameter: 3.70 in.
- Height: 5.36 in.
- Mounting Thread: 1 in. - 12 UNF
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM (94.6 LPM)
- Flow: 3/4 in. Flow
- Shell Thickness: 0.020
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Max. Operating Pressure: 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Collapse (Min.) 150 psid (10.3 bar)
- Burst (Min.) 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20 - 250°F (-28.9 - 139°C)
Petroclear Filter Label Legend (PDF Download)