Petroclear 40930WA 30 Micron Agricultural Water Sensing Particulate Removing Spin-On Fuel Filter
The PetroClear® model 40930WA utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes particulate 30 microns (nominal) or larger, and utilizes a super absorbent media that is laminated to the filter media for water sensing capabilities in neat gasoline and diesel fuel.
This filter has a standard 1.35 in. – 12 UNF mounting thread (1 in. flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and agricultural applications.
Note: Petroclear filters are not to be used in aviation fuel applications.
- Particulate and Water Sensing: PetroClear models 40930WA is engineered to remove particulates and sense both free and emulsified water from a wide range of fuels, including neat gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene, and fuel oils.
- Ethanol Blended Fuel Compatibility: While effectively detecting water in various fuels, this filter will not react to water in Ethanol blended gasoline, preventing false alarms due to phase separation.
- Efficient 30 Micron Filtration: The 40930WA offers superior 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal, ensuring that your fuel remains free from contaminants that can harm your machinery.
- Wide Range of Fuel Compatibility: Compatible with Biodiesel, Kerosene, Fuel Oil, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), and Diesel fuels, making it suitable for various agricultural applications.
- Simple Installation: The filter features a textured paint coating that facilitates a straightforward and mess-free installation and removal process, saving you time and effort.
- Model: 40930WA
- Filter Type: Spin-On
- Media Type: Cellulose with Super Absorbent Media
- Micron Rating: 30 Micron (Nominal)
- Diameter: 3.70 in.
- Height: 8.60 in.
- Mounting Thread: 1.375 in. - 12 UNF
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM (94.6 LPM)
- Flow: 1 in. Flow
- Shell Thickness: 0.020
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Max. Operating Pressure: 50 psid (10.3 bar)
- Collapse (Min.) 150 psid (10.3 bar)
- Burst (Min.) 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Max. Operating Temp. 250°F (139°C)
Product Literature (PDF Download)