PetroClear's 40510W-AD is a particulate removing and water sensing spin-on filter designed to remove particulate and to sense both free and emulsified water from neat gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene and fuel oils. This filter will not detect phase separation in Ethanol blended fuels.
Note: Petroclear Filters are not to be used in aviation fuel applications.
- Removes particulates 10 microns or larger
- Utilizes a super absorbent chemical that is laminated to the filter media for water sensing capabilities in neat gasoline and diesel fuels
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process
- UL® recognized
- Filter Type: Spin-On
- Media Type: Cellulose with Super Absorbent Media
- Micron Rating: 10 Micron (nominal)
- Diameter: 3.7 in.
- Height: 5.36 in.
- Mounting Thread: 1.5 in. - 16 UNF
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM (94.6 LPM)
- Flow: 1 in. Flow
- Shell Thickness: 0.020
- Gasket Material: Buna N
- Collapse (Min.): 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Burst (Min.): 500 PSI (34.5 bar)
- Max. Operating Temp: 250°F (139°C)
- Min. Operating Temp: -20°F (-28.9°C)
Petroclear Filter Label Legend (PDF Download)