OPW Conquistador™ Plus Composite Manhole Cover Assemblies are lightweight and extremely durable. Designed for use in many service station, commercial and industrial driveway applications, these manholes offer a wide variety of features to ensure the ultimate in user-friendly convenience and long-lasting performance.
The Conquistador™ Duratuff® helps put an end to the risk of back, foot and hand injuries with a slip-resistant tread pattern and lightweight, low-profile construction for easier and safer access to tank sumps and other underground equipment.
Note: Assemblies include both the cover and the skirt.
- Slip-resistant tread pattern
- Easy removal and replacement
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers' covers
- Roto-Lock - for securing a raintight connection without the need to locate threaded bolt holes on the mounting ring. The Roto-Lock offers quick and easy access, while maintaining a secure sump application
- Recessed handle - reduces risk of back, foot, and hand injuries
- Unmatched deflection performance
- Outstanding long-term durability in rigorous cycle tests
- Unique structural fiberglass reinforcement matrix
- Painted ring and brass bolts help to prevent rust and corrosion
- Ribbed gasket peel and stick design for easy placement
- Exceeds Highway Specification - 20 (H20) Rating
- Model: Conquistador Plus™
- Type: Roto-Lock Cover with Recessed Handle
- Cover Diameter: 44 1/4 in.
- Ring I.D.: 40 29/32 in. (104 cm.)
- Skirt I.D.: 43 3/8 in. (110 cm.)
- Skirt Height: 11 in.
- Cover Weight: 89 lbs.
- Assembly Weight: 163 lbs.
- Cover Material: Fiberglass
- Ring Material: Painted Steel
- Skirt Material: Galvanized Steel
- Recessed Handles: Stainless Steel
- Roto-Lock: Brass
- Color: Grey
- Approvals: Highway Specification 20 (H20) Rating