OPW 19DEF Series Industrial Automatic Nozzles are designed & manufactured in the USA by OPW to be 100% compatible with DEF. The global standard for more than a century, OPW nozzles are built to perform better and last longer than any other brand to deliver unprecedented peace-of-mind, ROI, and performance. The NEW OPW 19DEF Series Automatic Nozzle is specifically designed for your commercial and industrial fleet operations, offering unmatched reliability with the features you want.
- Lowest Overall Cost of Ownership - reliable, long lasting design based on proven OPW quality platform and industry standard-setting technology
- Guaranteed DEF Compatible - all materials of construction are 100% tested for DEF compatibility
- Ease of Use - sleek, lightweight design with patented Accu-Stop® Flow Control Technology and convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- User Comfort - attractive 2-Piece Newgard Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry in hot or cold weather
- Vehicle Protection - our Duratuff® lever guard not only provides for rugged durability when dropped but it won’t scratch your fleet vehicle
- Nozzle is for commercial fleet applications only and is not UL listed for gasoline dispensing facilities.
- Packing & Disc: Fluorocarbon
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Spout: O.D. 19mm (0.75 in) per ISO 22241 Specifications
- Inlet Size: 3/4" NPT
- Design Working Pressure: 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure