The OPW 11 Series automatic nozzles are OPW’s premium conventional nozzles for safe retail and commercial petroleum filling. The OPW 11® Series is the most trusted conventional nozzle in the world for full service use. The OPW 11B® Series is designed for use in retail and commercial filling applications including prepay, self and full service, credit/debit card readers or card-lock systems to help prevent gasoline spills. The OPW 11B® will not open until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
The OPW 11B nozzles have a 3/4" NPT inlet with a 15/16" OD spout which is designed for fueling diesel automobile's and light trucks
- UL and ULC listed for use in diesel. See specific listings.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing OPW's unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better than any other nozzle available on the market today
- Stainless Steel spout tip that lasts four times longer than standard aluminum spouts
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology
- Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use
- Convenient – One-finger hold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate (not on all models)
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: Aluminum
- Inlet Size: 3/4 in. NPT