The OPW 241TPS provides two-plane swiveling rotation for easy nozzle positioning and reduced hose wear. The OPW 241TPS swivel is designed for applications where easy nozzle and hose handling is important for customer convenience. The OPW 241TPS is installed between the nozzle and hose to reduce customer strain, provide flexibility and reduce premature hose wear.
- Customer convenience - provides customers with the flexibility to fuel their vehicles from virtually any direction.
- Two-plan rotation - the first plane (at nozzle inlet) allows 360 degree swivel action for easy rotation of the nozzle away from dispenser.The second plane (at hose connection) provides 270 degree swivel action, for easy nozzle positioning in fillpipes. In addition to the customer convenience benefits, the unique two-plane rotation helps reduce hose kinking and premature hose wear.
- Compact, attractive profile - provides a sleek, modern appearance, allowing hoses to hang straight down instead of at an angle.
- Secure design - not repairable or rebuildable for certainty of operation. Every OPW 241TPS is factory assembled and tested.
- Dual seals - added protection vs. thermal and chemical degradation.
- Design working pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Special swivel outlet design - the male adaptor is specially designed such that tightening of the threaded joint will not inhibit swivel rotation.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - for gasoline, E85, E100, and M85 gasoline blends.
- Body: aluminum
- Inlet Adaptor: zinc
- Outlet Adaptor: zinc
- Seals: Buna-N, Viton®
- Bearing: nylon