The thermoplastic urethane duct's special molecular bonded construction means less turbulence for maximum flow efficiency. This lightweight, flexible duct will perform under the toughest conditions including low temperatures, oil and ozone and fungus. It is extremely flexible with excellent shape retention and is highly compressible for easier storage and transportation.
Service Temperature Range: -65°F (-53°C) to +200°F (+93°C)
Note: 25 ft. hose constructed without an encapsulated wire.
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Superior tear resistance and high tensile strength
- Clear construction for visual monitoring
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Good chemical resistance
- Food grade
- Material: Thermo plastic Urethane
- Compression Ratio: 2:1
- Length: 25 ft.
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +200°F
- Color: Clear