Novaflex's 4203 Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Transfer Hose is constructed from EPDM and is specifically designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. The 4203 series is flexible and provides superior handling in standard dispensing and reeling applications.
Note: Hose comes assembled with stainless steel female coupler x male adapter (C x E) ends.
- Assembled with stainless steel female coupler x male adapter ends
- Blue cover for easy identification
- Special formulated EPDM tube
- Reinforced with 2 plies of cord and helix wire
- Light and flexible
- Series: 4203 Blue DEF Transfer Hose
- ID: 2 in.
- OD: 2.522 in.
- Length: 5 - 30 ft. - Other lengths available - Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Ends: Stainless Steel Female Coupler x Male Adapter Ends (C x E)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 6 in.
- Vacuum HG: Full
- Tube: Specially Formulated EPDM
- Reinforcement: 2 Plies of Cord and Helix Wire
- Cover: Blue EPDM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40 to +210°F (40 to +98°C)
- Branding: DEF Hose, 4203BE, 200 PSI, 210° Max Temp, Urea Fluid
- Weight: 1.52 lbs./ft.