Model CFX 75 is a high performance 316 stainless steel centrifugal pump. The pump is ideal for marine, agricultural, commercial or industrial transfer applications of compatible fluids. The CFX 75 model features all 316 stainless steel components for superior corrosion resistance when pumping chemical compounds. A carbon/ceramic/viton bellows shaft seal is standard. Ports are 3/4” NPT. Marine ignition protected motors available. Pump rotation in 90 degree increments. Close coupled 24V DC motor.
Note: Not designed for petroleum use. Explosion proof motor not included.
- Suction and Discharge Ports: 3/4" NPT x 3/4" NPT
- O-Ring: Viton
- Materials of Construction 316 stainless steel
- Flow Up to 28 GPM
- Head Feet Up to 38'
- 316 stainless steel
- Semi-open (sintered PM)
- Close coupled 24V DC
- Carbon / ceramic / Viton bellows 150 PSI
- Special seals upon request
- Standard - carbon / ceramic / Viton