4 in. cast iron ANSI flanged gate valve features a stainless steel knife that controls the opening of the flow path. Gate valves are multi-purpose bi-directional inline valves that are used to shut off the flow of liquids rather than regulate the flow. Used in a wide range of applications.
Note: Gate valve includes a hand wheel. Hand wheel actuated gate valves are a non rising stem type that are opened/closed by rotating the wheel.
- Hand wheel
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Stainless steel knife gate
- 100% tested
- Complies with the requirements of the Quality System and ISO standards
- Type: Gate Valve
- Size: 4 in.
- Flange: ANSI 150
- Holes: 8
- Material: Cast iron
- Knife Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Operating Pressure: 145 PSI (10 Bar)
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 176°F (-15 to 80°C)
- Color: Green
- Accessory: Hand wheel