12 in. cast iron ANSI flanged gate valve features a stainless steel knife that controls the opening of the flow path. Gate valves are multi-purpose bi-directional inline valves that are used to shut off the flow of liquids rather than regulate the flow. Used in a wide range of applications.
Note: Gate valve includes a hand wheel.
- Hand wheel
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Stainless steel knife gate
- 100% tested
- Complies with the requirements of the Quality System and ISO standards
- Type: Gate Valve
- Size: 12 in.
- Flange: ANSI 150
- Holes: 12
- Material: Cast iron
- Knife Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Operating Pressure: 90 PSI (6 Bar)
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 176°F (-15 to 80°C)
- Color: Green
- Accessory: Hand wheel
MetalTecnica Gate Valve Installation - Operation - Maintenance Manual (PDF Download)