The Master Lock No. S806 Adjustable Cable Lockout Device, ideal for group & multi-point lockouts, features a tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable insulated with a clear plastic coating. A tough, lightweight ZenexThermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility, re-usable write-on safety labels to identify the responsible person & then erase for the next job.
Note: If next day air is requested, the order will be a priority, but lead times will be close to what the standard is. See PDF for Lock Express Program to have lock out devices shipped in 48 Hours if ordered by 2 pm CST.
- 6 ft. Cable Lockout
- Patented 5/32" (4 mm) diameter x 6 ft. (1.83 m) pull-tight cable adjusts for a secure fit every time. Also available from 7 to 50 feet (2.13 m to 15.24 m) long
- Integrated safety lockout hasp and cable is ideal for multiple circuit breaker panels and side-by-side gate valve lockouts
- Tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a clear plastic coating (PVC free)
- Feed the cable end through the points to be locked out, then back through the lockout body
- Cinch it tight to remove any slack with the patented locking feature
- Tough, lightweight thermoplastic body withstands chemicals
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions
- Includes high-visibility, write-on safety labels in English, Spanish and French
- Not keyed
- 6 ft. 3/16 in. dia. cable