The Master Lock No. 421 Steel Safety Lockout Hasp features a 1-1/2"(38 mm) while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last workers padlock is removed from hasp.
Note: If next day air is requested, the order will be a priority, but lead times will be close to what the standard is. See PDF for Lock Express Program to have lock out devices shipped in 48 Hours if ordered by 2 pm CST.
- Steel Lockout Hasp
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp
- Heavy gauge steel jaw with red vinyl coated handle
- Dimensions are 2-3/8"x 5" (60 mm x 127 mm) with 1-1/2"(38 mm) inside jaw diameter, holds up to 6 safety padlocks
- Not keyed
- 5 in. hasp length
- Accepts shackle diameter up to 9/32 in.
Lock Express Program (PDF Download)