These Marshall Excelsior (MEC) LPG globe valves with two 1/4" FNPT side ports and flange style bonnets. The ME825-24 globe valve also includes the E-Z turn knob (ME829).
- All stainless steel internal components with rotating seat disc design & V-cup Teflon® packing stem seals.
- Double stem seal design ensures leak free operation.
- Double lead stem thread ensures quick and efficient operation.
- Durable ductile iron valve body with automotive grade powder coat finish.
- 1-1/4” & larger globe valves have 35° seat angle for maximum product flow.
- 1-1/4” & larger globe valve designed ergonomically correct for bobtail transport and bulk plant applications.
- 1-3/4”, 2-1/4” & 3-1/4” Acme threads available on globe valves.
- Rated for 400 WOG.
- Operating temperature –40° to +212° Fahrenheit.