Webmaster 1600 is Lift-All's most popular web due to strength and service life. This versatile workhorse can be designed in many configurations for a wide variety of lifting applications. Many industries appreciate the value versus strength capabilities of this product line, making it the go-to solution.
Lift-All sling webbing is recommended for general-purpose lifting. Sling webbing has surface yarns connected from side to side, which not only protect the core yarns, but position surface and tensile yarns to work together to support the load. Wear or damage to sling webbing face yarns cause an immediate strength loss. Sling webbing has red core yarns to visually reveal damage which is one indicator of sling rejection. Please read the warning sheet provided with each sling for additional details.
Lift-All web slings meet or exceed OSHA, ASME B30.9 and WSTDA standards and regulations.
- Polyester webbing stretches less for better control
- Polyester web is identified by single blue surface stripe
- Transverse pick yarns inter-relate with binder/surface yarns
- Woven surface yarns cover each side and carry a portion of the load
- Strip of longitudinal core yarns bears majority of load
- Binder yarns secure the surface yarns to web core yarns
- Red core warning yarns
- Lightweight and flexible
- Wide-bearing surface for stability of load
- Tuff-Tag™ provides required OSHA information for the life of the sling
- Red core yarn in all sling webbing to aid in inspection process
- Proven reliability
- Yellow treatment for abrasion resistance and extended sling life
- Product: Webmaster 1600 Polyester Web Sling
- Sling Type: Eye/Eye (E/E)
- Eye Treatments: Standard (Type 3) - Twisted Tapered
- Eye Length: 10 in.
- Number of Plies: 2
- Web Material: Polyester
- Sling Width: 2 in.
- Length: 4 - 20 ft. - Other lengths available - Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Color: Yellow
- Nominal Break Strength: 6,400 lbs.
- Vertical Capacity @ 90°: 6,400 lbs.
- Choker Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
- Basket Capacity @ 90°: 12,800 lbs.
Caution: Always protect synthetic slings from being cut or damaged by corners, edges and protrusions by using protection sufficient for each application.
Product Catalog (PDF Download)