Lift-All Permaloc slings are made using the Flemish Eye splice technique to form the eyes. Unlike the simple return loop method that places 100% of its strength on the swaged sleeve, Permaloc slings have reserve strength should the sleeve become damaged in use.
Warning: Do not exceed rated capacities. Sling capacity decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases. Slings should not be used at angles of less than 30°. Refer to the Effect of Angle chart in the General Information section of the catalog (Downloads).
- Tuff-Tag for capacity and serial numbered identification for traceability and compliance with OSHA
- Least expensive (per capacity), of all steel slings
- Countless combinations of sling terminations: hooks, chokers, and thimbles are available to fit specific lift requirements
- Reserve strength: Integrity of eyes not solely dependent upon steel sleeves
- Thimble eyes protect wire rope from wear for increased life
- Good abrasion resistance for longer life
- Mechanically swaged, flemish eye spice
- Flemish eye spice for secure termination
- Quality, imported Galvanized Aircraft Cable (GAC) for good value
- Product: Import Steel Wire Rope Sling
- Sling Type: TT - Thimble & Thimble
- Wire Rope Type: Galvanized Aircraft Cable (GAC)
- Product Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Thimble Eye Size: 1.13 in. W x 2.13 in. L
- Length: 5 - 30 ft. - Other lengths available - Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Material: Steel
- Vertical Capacity @ 90°: 2,600 lbs.
- Choker Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Basket Capacity @ 90°: 5,400 lbs.
- Ultimate Break Strength OR Proof Test: 5,200 lbs.
Product Catalog (PDF Download)