Lift-All Load Hugger cargo control and load securement products offer the van and flatbed operator a wide variety of options to meet U.S. DOT, FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), and CVSA (Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance) requirements. These high-quality products feature soft webbing in different widths, lengths, and load capacities. They ensure secure load restraint without causing damage to the cargo.
Note: 16 Piece Display Pack
- Meets all U.S. DOT, FMCSA, and CVSA regulations
- Flexible, conforms to the load for better control
- Ratchet designed for fast, easy adjustment
- Low stretch polyester webbing allows for more secure cargo control
- All hooks and chain assemblies equal or exceed webbing strength
- Webbing is soft and will not damage expensive cargo
- Large selection; choose the capacity that's right for the load carried
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Brand: Load Hugger Tie Down w/ Ratchet
- End Type: Coated Open Hook
- Web Width: 1 in.
- Number of Plies: 1
- Length: 15 ft.
- Web Material: Polyester
- Color: Black
- Ultimate Strength: 2,100 lbs.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 700 lbs.
Warning: Always protect tie downs from being cut by corners and edges
Product Catalog (PDF Download)