Kuriyama's Vinylduct Clear VID-CL Series is made with Food Grade PVC material and features transparent construction allows for the visual confirmation of material flow. Wire can be grounded for static dissipation. Designed with a steel helix wire that provides strength and allows for use at higher temperatures without risk of deformation.
Service Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to +180°F (+82°C); intermittent service to +250°F (+121°C) - Dependent on application
Note: Hose length is 25 ft.
- Construction: 0.025 in. thick PVC hose with steel wire helix
- Steel Wire Helix: Provides strength and can be grounded for static dissipation
- Food Grade Material: Hose Complies with applicable FDA requirements
- UL Information: The clear PVC plastic material has been tested and conforms to UL94V-0
- Transparent Construction: Allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Pthalate Free
- Made in the USA
- Ducting, ventilation & fume removal
- Dust control
- Food grade material handling
- Lawn and leaf collection
- Material handling - light duty