Kuriyama's MILK Series Hose is a food grade PVC liquid milk transfer hose. Clear PVC construction with a white helix allows the MILK Hose to be used either as a milk suction hose or a transfer hose for liquid dairy products.
Service Temperature Range: -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (+65°C)
Note: Hose comes in 100 ft. rolls (Priced by the foot). Please order accordingly.
- Precision controlled ID and OD dimensions facilitate insertion of sanitary fittings
- Complies with applicable FDA(03) and 3-A(01) requirements
- Approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants
- Transparent "see-the-flow" construction allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Smooth outer cover provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding
- Construction: PVC tube with rigid PVC helix
- Working Pressure (68°F/104°F): 75 PSI / 50 PSI
- Phthalate free as of 8/1/14
- Food grade liquids such as potable water, beer, wine and juice
- Ice transfer
- Milk and dairy product transfer
- Water suction - standard duty