Kuriyama's Tigerflex FS-BLK is a lightweight and easy to transport water suction hose designed for drafting from rural water sources and for trash pumps. The convoluted outer cover provides increased hose flexibility and the transparent construction allows for visual confirmation of material flow. Assembled with NH Male x Female couplings.
Notes: Meets or exceeds National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard on Fire Hose (current edition).
- Cold-Flex Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Transparent Construction - "See the Flow" Allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Convoluted Outer Cover - Provides increased hose flexibility
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Meets or exceeds National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard on Fire Hose (current edition)
- Manufactured with ISO 9001 registered quality management systems
- Series: FS-BLK
- Type: Fire Hose
- Hose ID: 6 in. (152.4 mm.)
- Hose OD: 7 in. (177.8 mm.)
- Fittings: 6 in. NH Male x Female Coupler
- Length: 10 ft.
- Construction: PVC Tube with Rigid PVC Helix
- Working Pressure:
- @ 68°F = 30 PSI
- @ 104°F = 15 PSI
- Vacuum Rating:
- @ 68°F = 28 in. Hg
- @ 104°F = 25 in. Hg
- Minimum Bend Radius (@ 68°F): 14 in.
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Weight: 3.76 lbs./ft.
- Water suction hose
- Drafting from rural water sources
- Trash pumps