Kuriyama's T74SAA Series High Performance Textile Reinforced Concrete Pumping Hose features heavy duty construction that resists kinking, elongation, and vibration during operation. Designed with a specially formulated SBR/NR blend that resists wear caused by the transfer of concrete.
Service Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 176°F (+80°C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 1,275 PSI (85 bar)
- Heavy Duty Construction: Durable, thick walled construction, resists kinking, elongation and vibration during operation - All sizes rated to working pressure of 1275 PSI with 2:1 safety factor
- Textile Yarn Reinforcement: Operator friendly, lighter weight versus wire reinforced hoses for easier handling while still providing extended service life in heavy-duty applications
- Abrasion Resistant Tube & Cover: Specially formulated SBR/NR blend resists wear caused by transfer of concrete as well as from being dragged on rough surfaces
- Cold Flex Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- ID: 4 in. (102 mm.)
- OD: 5.04 in. (128 mm.)
- Length: 100 ft.
- Cover: Black conductive SBR/NR blend - abrasion and ozone resistant
- Wall Thickness: 13 mm.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1275 PSI (85 bar)
- Service Temperature Range: -22°F (-30°C) to 176°F (+80°C)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 20 in.
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA ITALY T740 85 BAR (1275 PSI) W. P. HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE PUMPING (in white letters)
- Weight: 3.42 lbs./ft.