A multi purpose transparent PVC tube with rigid PVC helix designed for extreme cold conditions. Beware of imitations! Blue Water truly remains flexible in extreme cold.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Transparent Construction - "See-the-flow." Allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Smooth Outer Cover - Provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding
- Manufactured from all phthalate free materials
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
- Series: Blue Water
- I.D.: 2 in. (25.4 mm.)
- O.D.: 2.35 in. (59.8 mm.)
- Length: 100 ft.
- Working Pressure at 68°F: 90 PSI
- Working Pressure at 68°F: 65 PSI
- Vacuum Rating at 68°F: Full
- Vacuum Rating at 104°F: 26 in. Hg
- Approx. Bending Radius at 68°F: 7 in.
- Weight: 0.62 lbs/ft
- Extreme cold conditions
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Water suction - standard duty