The top mounted liquid level direct reading gauge can measure from 6 inches to 120 inches in depth. Gauges are custom made to fit your tank. The top of the red indicator shows the approximate fuel level in the tank. Once installed, simply view the calibration to monitor the tank level. The indicator is calibrated in eighths of a tank on one side, and quarters of a tank on the other. This model of liquid level monitor (Stainless Level Two) includes stainless rods and stainless floats, increasing the compatibility with different types of liquids.
- Calibration: Consists of 3 pieces - Outer plastic piece, inner plastic piece and a piece of paper in between
- Red Lock Nut: HDPE Plastic
- Bushing: 2 in. Aluminum Bushing
- Float: 304 Stainless Steel Float
- Internal Rods: 316 Stainless Construction with non riveted assembly
- Repair parts available