The top mounted liquid level therma gauge can measure from 6 inches to 120 inches in depth. Gauges are custom made to fit your tank. The top of the red indicator shows the approximate fuel level in the tank. Once installed, simply view the calibration to monitor the tank level. The indicator is calibrated in eighths of a tank on one side, and quarters of a tank on the other. This model of liquid level gauge (Stainless Level Two) substitutes the standard galvanized wetted rods with stainless steel wetted rods, and the HDPE Floats with Stainless Steel Floats thus increasing the compatibility with different types of liquids. The primary difference between the Therma Gauge and the At A Glance Direct Reading gauge is the bushing. This tank gauge has an easily removable bushing which allows you to thread the bushing into the tank first. Then drop the gauge in and tighten up the red nut. This allows you to aim the swing arm precisely where you want it, and eliminates the swing arm spinning inside the tank while you are threading the indicator in.
- Calibration: Consists of 3 pieces - Outer plastic piece, inner plastic piece and a piece of paper in between
- Red Lock Nut: HDPE Plastic
- Bushing: 1 1/2 in. Aluminum Bushing
- Float: 304 Stainless Steel Float
- Internal Rods: 316 Stainless Construction with non riveted assembly
- Compatibility: Acetone gauge, Bio Diesel gauge, Antifreeze gauge, MEK gauge, and more
- Repair parts available