Husky VI multi-plane swivels for conventional fueling applications. The Husky 3/4" 0350, 1" 0087 & 3/4" X 1" 0352 swivels all feature double o-ring seals at each swivel end for long life and great low -40 temperature performance. The full 360 degree rotation of the Husky Swivel provides for easy nozzle positioning along with the added benefit of less strain on the hose.
- Multi-plane full 360° spherical rotation for easy movement of nozzle.
- High flow rate due to laminar flow design.
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling.
- Double O-ring seals at each swivel provide long life and low (-40°) temperature performance.
- Compatible with fuels containing alcohol.
- High strength step shoulder bearing diameters and impact absorbing stops.
- UL Listed
- Body: High Aluminum Zinc Alloy
- Inner O-ring: Fluorosilicone
- Outer O-ring: Viton® Fluorocarbon
- Threads: 3/4 NPT