For low volume fueling of business and pleasure aircraft via mobile fuel carts and self-serve systems. Easy operation with a built-in, automatic shut-off feature makes for simple and quick fueling. Available with red full grip and waffle splash guards for AvGas applications. 100 mesh filter is built into the hose end inlet and can be easily unscrewed for inspection and cleaning. This nozzle does not have a hold-open clip or spout bushing (bushing sold separately).
Supplied with flow shut-off to meet Handbook 44 requirements. Best for fuel systems where the fuel is being sold at the retail level.
- Specifically designed for business and private over-the-wing aviation fueling
- Osprey S nozzle prevents draining of fuel from fueling hose. The nozzle shuts off when
- the pump shuts off
- the fuel tank is full
- the lever is opened before the pump is turned on
- Easy to remove and clean 100 mesh SS fuel filter assembly
- Nozzle comes with red full grip guard to identify use only with AvGas or black full grip guard for jet fuel application if desired
- Body Aluminum
- Seals Fluorocarbon
- Packing Double o-ring seal protected by fiber reinforced Teflon®
- Lever One piece contoured steel
- Inlet 1” / 25.4 mm NPT