Hewitt's 4113CT hose is uniquely constructed for flexibility in cold temperature climates. Recommended for the fueling of aircraft up to 300 PSI where vacuum service is not required. Resistant to jet fuel and higher aromatic aviation gasolines.
All assemblies are 100% hydro-static tested to 600 PSI and inspected for electrical continuity. Every hose receives a unique serial number and test certificate.
Operating Temperature: -67°F to 158°F (-55°C to 70°C)
- Resistant to jet & higher aromatic aviation gasoline
- Used for commercial and private aircraft
- Compatible with use on hydrant service
- All aviation hose assemblies are 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 PSI and inspected for electrical continuity
- Every hose receives a unique serial number and test certificate
- Recommended for all types of riser deck, reel, and hydrant hose applications
- Size: 1 1/2 in.
- Length: 25 - 100 ft.
- Tube: Black nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black neoprene static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber (wrapped finish)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied (4) synthetic fabric and one nylon breaker
- Coupling: Male x Male NPT ends
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Industry Standards: EI 1529:2014, EN ISO 1825:2017. Type CT, Grade 2, plus NFPA 407:2017 and MIL-DTL-6615G