HellermannTyton?s stainless steel ties are designed with a ball bearing locking mechanism to assure high tensile strength and easy insertion when securing hoses, cables, pipes and more. Available in 316 grades of stainless steel, providing protection when used in corrosive environments, fire resistance and temperature extremes.
- 316 grade stainless steel offers excellent resistance to salt spray, corrosion, weather and chemical resistance
- Ball bearing locking mechanism assures high tensile strength and easy insertion
- Fully enclosed head does not allow dirt or grit to interfere with locking mechanism
- ROHS compliant
- Max tensile strength: 200 Lbs
- Width: 0.18"
- Material: Stainless Steel Type SS316 (SS316)
- Operating temperature: -112ºF to +1000ºF (-80ºC to +538ºC)
- Flammability: Non-burning
- Certifications: ABS, GL, BV, Det Norske Veritas