Heatstar's Nomad 190,000 BTU Propane heater is the premier choice when looking for a medium BTU tent heater. Built in the USA.
- The heater uses liquid propane (LP) for fuel.
- It has two heat settings - low and high- that can be switched even while the heater is running.
- The working low setting is 127,000 BTU and the working high setting is 190,00 BTU (LP).
- Has an output of 650 CFM.
- Equipped with a 15' hose & regulator and a thermostat with a 20' cord.
- Controls are recessed, keeping them safe from damage
- The heater also comes equipped with an easy reset high limit switch, for times when something might be blocking the air flow and the heater shuts off- simply wait a few seconds and press the restart
- Diffuser system, see F109105-12 in. Diffuser kit.
- 190,000 BTU
- Thermostat with 20 ft. cord
- 15 ft. hose
- Includes regulator
- Easy high limit switch reset
- Direct fired
- 115 V, 5.5 AMPs, 60 Hz Frequency, 1 Phase motor
- CSA approved for up to 10 ft. of ducting
- 1 Year limited warranty