The Guardian Rubber Dual Wedge Container Ramps create an easy ground-to-container transition for forklifts as they unload or load shipping containers with a standard 6-inch high lip. Each ramp is manufactured from molded rubber with a traction surface, and they won't shift or move during use. Each ramp has a lip that passes over shipping container locks so that they can be positioned anywhere along the container's edge. Dog bone connectors allow you to easily gang the ramps together if you wish to use them as a curb ramp or with a hand truck. The dual-width, modular design includes two ramps that can be positioned as far or as close as needed, depending on the spread of your equipment wheels.
- Dual wedge container ramps
- Each ramp can support up to 20,000 lbs.
- Includes two wedges
- Each wedge measures 49" L x 10.75" W x 6" H
- Works with shipping containers that have 6" tall lip
- Knife foot provides a smooth transition
- Dual wedge design works best with forklifts
- Made from durable molded rubber