Rugged design and portability help to make these our most popular units.
- Variable-Speed available
- Stainless steel propellers and shafts
- High-efficiency standard NEMA TE Motors
- Air or explosion-proof motors available
- Super-duty ball and socket type C-clamp
- Gear drives featuring hardened steel precision-ground helical gears rated at 5 H.P on all models 1/4 through 3 H.P.
Typical InstallationsPaint Manufacturers - to stir paints, varnishes, enamels, synthetics, pyroxylin lacquers of heavy viscosity, thinners, etc
Chemical Industries - to stir inks, dye stuffs, intermediate, acids, etc
Cosmetic Manufacturers - to stir facial creams, essential oils, aromatic oils
Food Industries - mixing milk, stirring fruits, soups, sugar, chocolates, etc
Rubber Manufacturers - stirring rubber, rubber cement, butadiene and other synthetic rubbers
Leather Industries - to agitate staines, dyes, paste, and other coatings