Graco's Radial Piston Air Motor Driven Agitators are reliable, simple and cost-effective solutions for low to medium speed (< 500 rpm), low to medium viscosity (< 1000 cp) mixing applications.
- Uses less compressed air than most rotary vane air motors
- Installs quickly and operates quietly
- Agitator mounts directly to mix tank or drum cover and rotates clockwise
- Easy adjustment knob fine-tunes agitator speed to ideal mixing parameters
- Maintain easily - air line lubrication not required
- Add DataTrak for speed monitoring and over-speed alert
- Control speed with Graco's Intelligent Paint Kitchen (IPK)
- Sound pressure level at 70 psig (maximum recommended speed): Less than 75 dBA
- Model: 25C528
- Type: Agitator
- Agitator Rotation: Clockwise
- Motor Type: Pneumatic - Radial Piston
- Air Inlet: 1/4 in. NPT
- Motor Height: 11.5 in.
- Shaft Length: 31.9 in.
- Direct Drive: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: (1) 5 1/2 in. Stainless Steel
- Maximum Speed: 500 RPM
- Maximum Viscosity: 1000 cP
- Maximum Allowable Process Fluid Temperature: 194° F (90° C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 70 PSI
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel, Polyether Ether Keytone
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Approvals: CE, EX
Product Manual (PDF Download)