O Series® pumps are designed for handling petroleum products, solvents and similar liquids, as well as excellent clean water handling. The straight-in-suction design without a check valve eliminated entrance restrictions provides quick, reliable self-priming with few moving parts offering saving thru minimal maintenance and increased efficiency.
Note: Designed for applications in Class I, Group D, or Class II, Groups E, F, & G or F & G environments.
- Close coupled electric motor with explosion proof motor enclosure
- Cast iron construction
- Viton® seals with carbon/Ni-resist faces
- 2" NPT inlet/outlet port sizes
- Self-priming to 20 Ft. (6.1 m) lift
- Maximum head: 400 Ft.
- Maximum operating pressure: 36 PSI (2,5 bar)
- Maximum temperature 160? F (71? C)
- Solids-handling up to 3/8" (9 mm) diameter
- 3/4 to 2 hp single and three-phase 3450 rpm motors