O Series® pumps are designed for handling petroleum products, solvents and similar liquids, as well as excellent clean water handling. The straight-in-suction design without a check valve eliminated entrance restrictions provides quick, reliable self-priming with few moving parts offering saving thru minimal maintenance and increased efficiency.
Note: Designed for applications in Class I, Group D, or Class II, Groups E, F, & G or F & G environments.
- Cast Iron Construction
- 3/4 HP 115/230 1PH Motor
- Viton® Seals with Carbon/Ni-Resist Faces
- 2 in. NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports
- Self-Priming to 20 Ft.
- Maximum Flow-Rate: 100 GPM
- Maximum Head: 55 Ft.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 36 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 160° F
- Max Solids 11/32 in. Diameter