Slim-design, light weight CSA listed submersibles feature top discharge as well as cast-iron impellers, 304 stainless steel casing, motor housing, shaft and hardware. Pump motor protected by overload or thermal breaker. Optional float switches: The mercury free liquid level control has a piggyback plug molded to the cord allowing the pump motor to plug into the cord and then plug the entire assembly into a standard grounded outlet.
- 1.5 inch and 2 inch pumps
- 1/3 HP to 1 HP
- Lower seal–silicon-carbide, upper seal–carbon ceramic
- Oil lubricated seals, nitrile o-rings
- 304 stainless steel casing, motor housing, shaft and hardware
- Cast iron impeller, top and pump end
- Long power cables-30 ft. on 1/3 hp & 1/2 hp and 50 ft. on 1 HP
- Optional piggyback mercury-free float switches.
- Delivers up to 95 GPM and 20 PSI