The Goldenrod 496 Series Water-Block Filter removes water from gasoline and diesel fuels. The water-absorbing polymers trap water, restricting fuel flow when its time to replace the element. Removes microscopic particles (17 microns) of rust, sand, dirt, scale and lint. Features a see-thru bowl that allows for visual monitoring of fuel flow and has a maximum recommended flow rate of 25 GPM. Includes a zinc die-cas top cap with 3/4 or 1 in. NPT pipe fitting.
Note: Designed to be used with gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Heavy-duty zinc top cap provides durability and and excellent bowl-to-top cap seal
- Easy-to-use sediment drain valve
- Alcohol- and impact-resistant see-through bowl has working pressure of 150 PSI
- Recommend using Fuel Filter Wrench to easily remove filter bowl in the field
- Size: 3/4 or 1 in. NPT
- Micron Size: 17
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM
- Gravity Flow Rate: 5 GPM with 24 in. head
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Top Cap: Zinc Die-cast
- Body: See-Thru Bowl
- Fluid Compatibility: Gasoline and diesel fuel
- Replacement Filter: DL4965
496 Series Installation Instructions (PDF Download)