Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Ultra High Flow Automatic Nozzle and Filter Included. Made in the USA!
- 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- 33% higher flow than 1200 series
- 8' lift
- For in-bed truck tanks and mobile tanks
- Great emergency response pump
- Heavy duty cast iron
- 2" threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- UL approved motor
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, biodiesel up to B20
- Replaces FR4210DBFQ and FR4210GBFQ
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Flow Rate: 20 GPM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 1"
- Mount: 2" NPT
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Horsepower: 1/4
- Amps: 19
- Duty Cycle: 30 min
- Certifications: UL/cUL motor
- Package Contents:
- Ultra high flow Nozzle
- 1" x 18' hose with static wire
- Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22" to 40"
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
• Lifetime Warranty for Castings: Pump castings are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pump. This excludes paint and corrosion related issues. Castings include, but are not limited to, motor frames, inlet flanges and bung adapters, junction box covers, motor housings, pump housings, switch plates, and end bells.
• 5 Year Warranty for Motors: The motor and associated components within the pump are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years. Motor components include, but are not limited to, magnets, armatures, brush assemblies, thermal protectors, lead wires, brush holders, circuit boards, and circuit board wiring harnesses.
• 2 Years for Wearables: Wearable components necessary for the proper function of the pump are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years. Components include, but are not limited to, seals, gaskets, O-rings, springs, vanes, bypass caps, nozzle boots, switch shaft assembly components, line switches, rotors, rotor covers, and paint*
*Paint is warrantied for material and manufacturing defects such as adhesion. Normal wear from product use, exposure to the elements, and/or chemicals resulting in paint degradation or corrosion are excluded
• 1 Year Warranty for Accessories: Accessories included in the package are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Accessories include, but are not limited to, accessory cabling and cable connectors, elbows, hoses, nozzles, suction tubes, swivels, and anti-siphon kits.
*Product Return Policy: Please do not return this product to the store. For all warranty and product questions, please contact Tuthill Customer Service at 1-800-634-2695 (M-F, 8am – 6pm EST/EDT). Proof of purchase from an Authorized Tuthill Fort Wayne reseller may be required for warranty claims. Claims without proof of purchase will default to the product warranty date code.