A complete 85W remote solar power solution for off-grid pump operation. Includes the Fill-Rite FR4210H 12V DC Pump that dispenses up to 20 GPM and includes a 12 ft. static wire hose and manual nozzle. Ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel, and kerosene with an amp draw that is easy on the DC power source.
Note: The systems come with all cabling required to connect the batteries to the controller, 20 ft. outdoor rated cable to connect the solar panels to the controller and a 4-Pin 80/60 Amp 12V DC waterproof relay with harness to connect to the pump.
- Up to 20 GPM
- 1/4 HP motor
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, biodiesel up to B20
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- 12 ft. hose with static wire
- Manual Nozzle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
- Complete 85W remote power solution for off-grid pump operation
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures with up to 100Ah battery
- Enclosures can be wall or pole mounted
- High performance valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries
- PWM solar charge controllers with PoE output
- Thermostatically controlled ventilation
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Flow Rate: Up to 20 GPM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Inlet: 1 in.
- Outlet: 1 in.
- Bung Mount: 2 in. NPT
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Horsepower: 1/4
- Power Cord Length: 18 ft.
- Amps: 19
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min
- Rated Power Generation: 17W continuous with 6hrs peak sun
- Solar Panel Size: 12VDC 85W
- Reserve Time @ Rated Power: >35hrs
- 12V Battery Capacity (Amp Hrs): 100Ah
- Load Out (DC): 12V 20A Wire Terminal
- Solar Controller Type: TP-SC24-20 20A PWM
- Battery Voltage (DC): 12VDC
- Battery Type: Maintenance Free Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid AGM
- Battery Life: 5+ years
- Bulk Charge: 14.4 VDC
- Float Charge: 13.8 VDC
- Over-Discharge Protection: 11.1 VDC
- Over-Discharge Recovery Volts: 12.6 VDC
- Controller Self Consumption: Enclosure Type: ENC-AL-12x14x15 Pole/Wall Mount, Powder Coat Aluminum
- Enclosure Size: 12 in. x 14 in. x 15 in. (305 mm. x 356 mm. x 381 mm.)
- Internal Mount Features: DIN Rail/Flat Plate Mounting Brackets Welded to Door and Sides
- Solar Panel Dims (LxWxT): 31 in. x 27 in. x 1.4 in. (780 mm. x 678 mm. x 35 mm.)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- System Weight (No Batteries): 41 lb. (19 kg)
- Battery Weight: 80.6 lb. (36.5 kg)
- Wind Speed Rating: 90 MPH
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Fill-Rite FR4210H 20 GPM - 12V DC Pump
- 1 in. x 12 ft. Hose w/ Static Wire
- 1 in. Manual Nozzle
- Fill-Rite 18 ft. 12-Gauge 2-Wire Battery Cable
- Fill-Rite Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe (20 in. to 34 3/4 in.)
- Tycon Solar Panel Kit:
- Solar Panels
- Charge Controller
- Mounting Hardware
- 4-Pin 80/60 Amp 12V DC Waterproof Relay with Harness
• Lifetime Warranty for Castings: Pump castings are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pump. This excludes paint and corrosion related issues. Castings include, but are not limited to, motor frames, inlet flanges and bung adapters, junction box covers, motor housings, pump housings, switch plates, and end bells.
• 5 Year Warranty for Motors: The motor and associated components within the pump are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years. Motor components include, but are not limited to, magnets, armatures, brush assemblies, thermal protectors, lead wires, brush holders, circuit boards, and circuit board wiring harnesses.
• 2 Years for Wearables: Wearable components necessary for the proper function of the pump are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years. Components include, but are not limited to, seals, gaskets, O-rings, springs, vanes, bypass caps, nozzle boots, switch shaft assembly components, line switches, rotors, rotor covers, and paint*
*Paint is warrantied for material and manufacturing defects such as adhesion. Normal wear from product use, exposure to the elements, and/or chemicals resulting in paint degradation or corrosion are excluded
• 1 Year Warranty for Accessories: Accessories included in the package are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Accessories include, but are not limited to, accessory cabling and cable connectors, elbows, hoses, nozzles, suction tubes, swivels, and anti-siphon kits.
*Product Return Policy: Please do not return this product to the store. For all warranty and product questions, please contact Tuthill Customer Service at 1-800-634-2695 (M-F, 8am – 6pm EST/EDT). Proof of purchase from an Authorized Tuthill Fort Wayne reseller may be required for warranty claims. Claims without proof of purchase will default to the product warranty date code.
TTS Tuthill Fort Wayne Limited Warranty Policy (PDF Download)